Balls Gap

About Ball's Gap

Ball’s Gap school taught grades 1-6.

In 1955-56 there were 27 students.

In 1957-58 there were 29 students.

In 1960-61 there were 34 students.

This information was obtained from: “Directory Cabell County Public Schools”, 1955-1956 and 957-1958 was a loan from John Hanna, Principal at Southside Elementary.

“Directory Cabell County Public Schools”, 1960-1961. A loan from Mike O’Dell, Assistant Superintendent/Operations
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.